Hello All-- Welcome to the first blog post of my portfolio! Not only must I do this for School, but I also said I would;).
So today we went on Walk 1 which included Notre-Dame, Hotel de Ville, Concierge, et Sainte-Chapelle. All very beautiful, but I really liked Notre-Dame, I took around 400 pictures. It was gorgeous, and had great Gothic architecture and Cool GARGOYLES!
Not this kind but just as cool:)
Then we walked to le Palais de Justice which has Concierge et Sainte-Chapelle apart of it. Concierge was pretty cool and had lots of cool jail cells and old letters and other cool stuff like that. Sainte-Chapelle was gorgeous! According to the sign/the government, Sainte-Chapelle is the oldest and the best showing of High-Middle age Gothic Architecture. We also went to Hotel de Ville. Well, went is a strong word, we walked in front of it and stopped and took pictures, and soaked in the majesty of the grand building. So that was walk five, other than the omission of flightless birds and kerstuffles, that's basically what happened today:)
Now, for the time we have all been waiting for--Talking about Disco Clouds!!
I kid, its time for Pictures!!!!!! YAY!
Okay, so I shall do these in order--
Hotel de Ville-
And then we walked next to the Seine on our way to Notre-Dame
Then some pictures of Notre-Dame
Then we tiredly walked next to the Seine to the Palais de Justice
Then we went into Concierge and then Sainte-Chapelle
And that was my day. Coming next will be another tiring day of walking around Paris, seeing the sights, smelling the smells and making all my dreams come true.
A Demain!

Awesome and beautiful! I can't believe how many beautiful things you have seen already! Thanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDelete