Thursday, June 21, 2018

Week 7: and I'm in Heaven!

Two weeks until I'm home! It is a wonderful tradgedy to be going home so soon. It feels like I haven't been here at all! It's truly crazy how time flies.
Anywho, This week I finished up organizing Marion's office and Valerie's office as well. I also helped Agathe with some more office tasks like, pulling some students' tests and scanning them, verifying grades, uncovering names, etc. I also prepped some envelopes to be sent to students. They are ones that got sent back to the Fac because they had the incorrect address or something to that effect.
These are just from Marion's office, and I should have taken a before and after photo because this is amazingly orderly.


Stuff to be sent to the dump!
I also worked on their "trombinoscopes" which literally means a face book, like a yearbook. I put together their trombinoscope for the 2016/2017 schoolyear. I also started creating a bank of emails in English that the Fac can use to send to students whose parents don't understand French or who they themselves aren't native french speakers.
This week I took off Friday and went to Paris for the weekend with Amanda and Toni (her friend from the States). Kevin joined us Friday night, but we went early Friday morning. It was a lot of fun.













Day 2











Day 3: Musée d'Orsay







Besides Paris, this week I also went and got drinks with Jakob, Marion and Fatime. We were going to the Gare Saint Sauveur to see an art exhibit, but it closed so instead we got drinks on the patio next to the gare. I got a Sirop in limonade, and it was really good. I just want to thank Natalie Martinez for ordering one two years ago and letting me try it because it has become my saving grace on many an occasion this trip!

Anyways, yet another week has past seemingly faster than the last and I can't believe that I only have this week, and next week and then I'm home!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Post a Comment