Honestly though, I really did enjoy this internship and I'm very glad I got to go on it. I know I've been back almost a week, but after being sick for most of this past week I finally feel up to writing coherent sentences! Yay! Anywho, my last week in France was superfun-filled and packed with all sorts of things.
I finished work on Tuesday, after meeting up with Professor LeBras and finishing up the last few tasks they had for me.
Wednesday I went to the zoo with Amanda after going to the Natural History Museum and shopping.
![]() |
| A Dodo! |
![]() |
| This cute little guy was at the zoo couch potatoing it up! |
Friday was le Festival! which was a fun game thing put on by the University to celebrate a year well done. Then Saturday was getting ready to come home and Sunday I was home!
![]() |
| My Team Picture: The Brownies |
Last pictures of where I worked and lived.
![]() |
| The foyer for my apartment complex |
Some pictures from my journey home.
It was a wonderful experience going on this internship and I really liked the people that I met and was glad to have made the friends that I did. Here's to more adventures!
Haley.




















No comments:
Post a Comment