Sunday, September 21, 2014

Hmmmm.....

What to do, What to do?  What to do. That is the question, Do I post on Facebook, "Hey, Come read my blog or don't but you should!" or do I quietly un private my blog and then get depressed because no one has read my mind and decided to look up my blog. Do I dare even make my blog unprivate, it's nothing special and no one will really like it, will they? And then of course there are the Ms. Penrod's of the world whose blogs are like reading Shakespeare and Thoreau, where they really cause you to think and wonder and basically just be in awe of their writing prowess. Hmmmm....... Questions such as these people think are easy, "just put it out there, just do it cowboy up and be a man!" (or Woman I think in my case:) but to the faint of heart or the introverted heart it's scary and it is now with this fearful heart that I come to my decision, I will try and put the blog out there and if and when I get burned I can pull back, but all I ask is one thing, be kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment