Sunday, September 21, 2014

Sherlock Holmes


I watched the new season of Sherlock again, and remembered why I like it so much. Not just the TV show, but before the TV show. I loved/love reading about his many adventures and in 4-5th grade read the case of the red headed league, and then the speckled band (still think that ones creepy). And from there I read the Greatest Illustrated Classics version of the Hounds of the Baskervilles. I would later find and watch like 1 episode of Sherlock Holmes in the 22nd Century, an Animated Cartoon that only ran for 1 season in the 90's. I say only one because I watched it once and then could never find it again until like 2 years ago when I found it on YouTube, and proceeded to watch it and love it. I found the Enola Holmes series by Nancy Springer

And then the Baker Street Irregulars by Tracy Mack and Michael Citrin. and then another of Sir Arthur Canon Doyle's books. I even learned to like the Sherlock Holmes movies with Robert Downey Jr. that I was sure I would hate, but then I didn't. In essence I love Sherlock Holmes always have and always will.

No comments:

Post a Comment