Good Evening peeps!
Yesterday we did Walk 15, which took us to the Flea Markets of Paris in Saint-Ouen.
Yesterday we did Walk 15, which took us to the Flea Markets of Paris in Saint-Ouen.
It was crazy busy but pretty cool, we weren't really supposed to take many pictures because it's against the etiquette of flea markets in France.
Fountain Pens
Several of the Flea Markets there were really expensive like antique furniture that museums want and chandeliers and stuff like that, it was pretty crazy. On of the markets, Marché Biron had jazz music playing to add to the ambiance of the shopping experience.
Marché Dauphin
Marché Dauphin
Marché Paul Bert
Another side of Marché Dauphin
It was pretty cool, I ended up at the end of the day with a super nice old key and a painted egg.
It was a fun walk to do on a Saturday morning, even if it was a bit scary at first:)
Then tonight for one of our culture activities Natalie, Jessica and I decided to go to a concert at la Sainte-Chappelle, with the Orchestre les Violons de France with Fredirich Moreau as the solo violinist/leader.
(Picture to be Uploaded)
It was so cool, and I got chills when they played several of their pieces. Moreau had an amazing sound and crazy technique, dude was playing 32nd notes like it was a walk in the park.They played several songs but because we forgot to get a program, I don't know all of their names. They did play The Swan by Saint-Saens, and the title piece, Vivaldi's 4 seasons as well as some Bach. All in all it was really good concert, in a wonderful hall.
After the concert we went to get ice cream, because that's what you do after concerts.
Anywho--Have a great night (day) you guys!!
À Demain!
P.S. here's a video of what it sounded like. It appears that at the beginning I didn't cover it with my hand so that's what it actually sounded like:) (I think this is the 4 seasons)
P.S. here's a video of what it sounded like. It appears that at the beginning I didn't cover it with my hand so that's what it actually sounded like:) (I think this is the 4 seasons)
No comments:
Post a Comment