Here we are again--
Today's blogpost covers Walk 8 which is the second Marais walk
We started out in the Jewish Quartier, walked past a synagogue down to Rue des Rosiers. Here Natalie tried a different and better Falafel place and I got french fires again, they were pretty delicious.
The Jewish Elementary school with a memorial on it.
The Jewish Elementary school with a memorial on it.
After we passed the the Jewish elementary school we ended up at the Hotel de Soubise. A very important building which has been the National Archives since 1808.
They had an exhibit going on about Exploration-
Then they are restoring the Hotel, ther was these cool element four-corners signposts
They had an exhibit going on about Exploration-
Then they are restoring the Hotel, ther was these cool element four-corners signposts
It was so cool!!!!! I wanted to move in right then and there.
This museum was super, super small. The book said that some students listed it as their favorite, but I think perhaps those students were a bit insane due to heat exhaustion.
This is the bathroom door so that's fun.
It had some pretty cool stuff and house wise it was cool but I liked other museums more.
Our final destination was Hotel Salé which is where the Musée Picasso is.
It was pretty cool, really big, really modern, really cubist.
No comments:
Post a Comment