Hey Everyone-- Sorry I haven't posted in over a week and a half..... I had to write a paper and take a test. So it wasn't that I didn't care.... it just wasn't important enough for me to worry about until now.
Anywho all awful jokes aside, this is one of 7-8 walk blogposts I need to write. Wow, just wow. But it's okay, I have time now that we've finished the walks (BTW, we finished the walks!!! Can I get a Booyah!!!) to write posts. So here goes blogpost 1 of 8...
When one thinks of Paris they often think of tall buildings with gorgeous art nouveau architecture with parks, cafés and sun. Welp, that would be this walk, the Seizième Arrondissement (Walk 13)
It's totally the high class part of the town.
It's totally the high class part of the town.
As we had already done the beginning of the walk (aka the statue of liberty see:Eiffel Tower Adventures ) we started at the RER Station JFK which let us out right at the Radio France building. This houses all offices and equipment for all of the radio stations in Paris, possibily France but I doubt that. After that our next stop was some cool Art-Nouveau archeticture.



Then as we walked to la Maison de Balzac we saw an awesome view of the Eiffel Tower and then the Turkish Embassy (No picture because I didn't want to be thrown in jail for terrorism)
After climbing yet more stairs (I'll never be free of them!!) we reached la Maison de Balzac.



We then walked through Place de Passy, past a cool old train station now resturant, and an old park, ending up at Musée Marmatton Monet.

Then we walked to the Bois de Boulogne which used to be the royal hunting forest and now has a waterfall, and a horse race track next to it.
Well, that was my high society venture to the seizième.
Tune in next time!
After climbing yet more stairs (I'll never be free of them!!) we reached la Maison de Balzac.
We then walked through Place de Passy, past a cool old train station now resturant, and an old park, ending up at Musée Marmatton Monet.
Then we made it to the Museum
Well, that was my high society venture to the seizième.
Tune in next time!
No comments:
Post a Comment